I can't seem to set up multiple processes, multiple threads.

Here's the apache2 setting:

  WSGIDaemonProcess web2py user=username group=username \
                           display-name=%{GROUP} processes=3
threads=10

I have a controller that is computing intensive, taking at least a
minute to run.   When this controller is called, other controllers and
the app appear to have to wait.    Other apps still run however.
Increase the number of processes as above did not fix this.

Any idea?   Thanks.

PS: I have this autoroutes configuration (per power of routes tip), 1
domain per application.