Hi,

Helping my daughter with a school project and she loves the look of
web2py in the "Example minimalist wiki with versioning and
authentication". She 's making a "memory game" (not sure how, but she
is ;) ).  Since she knows how to use the widget builder in
plugin_wiki, she installed it, has the pages menu item and everything
seem to be good.

But some of the widgets like "comments" and "action_load" just stay
seem to be stuck on "loading" (doesn't resolve to a widget).

Assuming something is  missing, would anybody know what that is ? I
added everything I could think of, but no go yet.

Thanks,
Mart :)