I have like 20 images in the uploads directory, they are all
advertising images, if i want to send, say image1 first, i need to
make a copy in the same directory with the name "advertisement", if i
need to send imag16 i have to do the same thing and rename it to
"advertisement". Im sending via bluetooth i just want to rename the
images.