>>>A good advise, but, not always possible. I am considering to migrate an
App in the range of 70-100 tables to web2py and there are tables that are
like pillars, belong to several groups (customers, employees, projects,...)
How we could manage this >>>shared tables?

>>>Also sometimes its hard to determine an order for the tables to avoid
referencing a "still undefined" table.

>>>There is another type of large applications, enterprise level with
hundreds or thousands of tables. The approach of multiples apps sharing same
database is useful, but how could we solve the division of tables in apps,
is it better to define the >>>model in one place and "import" the required
tables on the apps?

This is why I prefer Flask + SQLAlchemy.

--
Thadeus