I just downloaded Version 1.89.1  source code version of web2py to upgrade
(I skipped a few versions, in case that matters.)  When I go to the "about"
screen and click edit, I get an edit window and can type changes, but I
can't save them.  I clicked the disk icon in the upper left corner, but
nothing happens (date is not updated, changes are not saved.)  I tried
CTRL-S, but an explorer window comes up asking me where to save the file.
 (In CHROME browser the default name of the file is "edit myapplication
ABOUT.htm"; in Firefox, it saves it as About.htm, so the original text is
not touched and the timestamp on it is not updated.) I'm running in WinXP.
 If this is not a bug but user error, please help me figure out how to save
my changes.

Thanks,
Audra