Hi,

Since connecting remotely is an issue for now, I went to the server
hosting the MSSQL DB.

I am cinnecting fine (to localhost), but this cmd :

db.export_to_csv_file('quickbuild.csv')

is getting this error:

  File "C:\Documents and Settings\buildmonkey\Desktop\blue_framework
copy\src\mssql_test.py", line 33, in main
    db.export_to_csv_file('quickbuild.csv')
dal.py", line 2193, in export_to_csv_file
    ofile.write('END')
AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'write'

I did not get an error when doing verbatim what the book says:

db.export_to_csv_file(open('somefile.csv', 'wb'))

but this only yielded one word in the target file, 'END'

Any idea what I should be looking at?

Thanks,
Mart :)