I created a new application with the wizard in admin. When my application was created I got to a page (admin/wizard/generated) where the first link says 'Open new app in new window' but for me it doesn´t open it a new windows, Windows 7 and Firefox 3.6.12.

In admin there is a help button, it opens a local copy of web2py.com. Wouldn´t maybe the book be better and also open it in a new page/tab. Because now when you are using the wizard and need help and you press help you go to the web2py.com page you loose all settings you just written, even if you try to go back. Perfect would be if the help button would be page sensitive, so when you are on say step 3 in the wizard you´d get a step 3 help page.

Kenneth