>"Welcome loads Jquery from cdn.google"

Yea that explain for my case , i have slow internet connection (well
the whole contry here is slow internet) .

Thats why it get slow after updated.Carlos loading javascript outside
of the localhost make it bad response time for app. and it is not ajax
(not document ready yet) so may be that caused you?