Our system is called SATLite (Simple Agile Tool - Lite), this is a work in
progress and is being developed by 4 people, we did't decide yet if we are
going to serve the app (free for use) or opening the source.

This is a really tiny and simple tool for keeping track of agile projects
and its commom tasks, our release plan is for 2011/Jan, because interface
design/usability is being our most important matter.

I Guess we'll open the source and also offer it as a free service, and even
a non-Lite payed version as a service.

we love to use Rally (
http://www.rallydev.com/agile_products/editions/community/), but our goal is
to abstract more the complexity and offer tools/API for integration.