Anyways its cheating , that student wont learn as much as needed.

I know that coz here a Company got rich by doing computer science student
Assignments, Projects, Thesis , Master Thesis.
And i had interviewed some Master holders with Awesome project titles , but
turns out he dont even read his own thesis.

That is plaguing this country , many Computer Science Master holders with
very little technical knowledge..