On Nov 19, 4:18 pm, Luci3n <jone...@libero.it> wrote:
> I've set my routes logging to be false, but on app engine every call
> about 10 / 15 debug logs are written, how can a switch them off.
> Here's my routes.py

Your routes.py is not relevant here. Just this one line:
> routes_logging = False

I've tried setting it to all possible values and there is no
difference (web2py 1.89.5) for me on GAE. So I looked at the code of /
gluon/rewrite.py and there is a logger defined like this:
logger = logging.getLogger('web2py.rewrite')

And the definition of this logger can be found in /
logging.example.conf:
[logger_rewrite]
level=WARNING
qualname=web2py.rewrite
handlers=consoleHandler
propagate=0

Now, what is the connection between the routes_logging and the
web2py.rewrite logger level? I believe the link is missing as
routes_logging is not used in /gluon/rewrite.py to set the level of
the logger and this is why it makes no difference. Can somebody
(Jonathan?) explain how this was intended to work? Is really the level
setting code missing here?