If there is nothing else on the market and it costs enough (it has to be good).

Kenneth

Learning Scorm.... what a crappy protocol:

1) it is a method for zipping lectures and metadata
2) lectures are in html and are vulnerable to XSS
3) mixes content and presentation
4) can contain quizzes (defined in the JS). students can find the
right answers by looking in the page source code.
5) completely unreadable because of many XML files with incomplete
specs.

I cannot believe everybody uses this.

Massimo