Hello Mirek,

thank you for your example. In my case it didn´t help. If I look at the file in Notepad åäö are shown correctly by when opening the file by dubble clicking it opens Excel but åäö aren´t shown correctly, for some reason Excel uses "wrong" charset, if I import the file to Excel with wizard I can select correct charset adn everything is shown correctly.

But customer want´s to make as easy as possible to open the file. Maybe I have to scan all texts and replace åäö with another special character that opens correctly in Excel.

I wrote åäö in Excel and saved it as an CSV, when looking at the file in notepad I can find out what character to replace with.

Kenneth
def __responseHeaders(fName=None):
     response.headers['Content-Type'] = 'text/csv; charset=utf-8'
     # duplicita s gluon\main.py, ale Expires se tam dělá pomocí time
objektu
     response.headers['Cache-Control'] = 'no-store, no-cache, must-
revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0'
     #response.headers['Cache-Control'] = 'no-cache, private, no-store,
must-revalidate, max-stale=0, post-check=0, pre-check=0'
     response.headers['Expires'] =
datetime.datetime.utcnow().strftime('%a, %d %b %Y %H:%M:%S GMT')  #
Tue, 02 Nov 2010 08:15:33 GMT
                            # nebo lze .Expires = -1
     response.headers['Pragma'] = 'no-cache'
     if fName:
         response.headers['Content-disposition'] = 'attachment;
filename="' + fName + '"'