Hello,
I have used the local web2py cache such as:
      msg = cache.ram(cacheKey, lambda: getResponse(reqBody),
time_expire=10), and sometimes
     cache.ram.clear(cacheKey)
which works fine.  (easy and fast !)

I am now trying to use memcached and getting two errors.  The first
is :
      cache.ram.clear(cacheKey)
AttributeError: '_MemcacheClient' object has no attribute 'clear'

And the second is that is seems I am not connecting to the memcached
server.  The hints of this are that the responses are now very slow
and not getting a value from the cache, also the admin. chap can not
see any entries being put in the cache by me.

Any solutions to the first problem and hints about where to look for
the second (some sort of debug mode or something).

Thanks,

JC