Ummm... you know that it's an opening for xss... right?

It's not a big deal if everything else is done right in the website,
but I can force an admin to impersonate someone else, by creating an
image in my website, with src that goes:
http://.../app/default/user/impersonate/{id}
You should really move this to post.