Describe what I did

Copied the trunk hg area to a work area
Renamed sql.py to sql-save.py
Copied dal.py to sql.py in order to replace sql.py with dal.py
Copied application I am working on to applications directory
Backed up the database
Ran the server as python web2py.py

Got this stack trace
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/camcentral/Dev/web2py_hg/gluon/main.py", line 446, in
wsgibase
    BaseAdapter.close_all_instances(BaseAdapter.commit)
  File "/home/camcentral/Dev/web2py_hg/gluon/sql.py", line 161, in
close_all_instances
    if instance._pool_size:
AttributeError: 'SQLiteAdapter' object has no attribute '_pool_size'
I don't use SQLite as a database but the driver exists through default
install, the db line invoking SQLite is commented out.