I agree all the awesomeness and powerfulness of qxd but as i has been
spoiled by jQuery and i hated java with a passion [I had to use java
all previous years for a IP-Camera project ,i developed an UDP Hole
punching + UPNP firewall punching + IRC Communicateble agent for
camera and browser (Applet) ] I found syntax of qxd , unacceptable for
a moment.

I will try to learn it when i have spare time.

One thing what its hard about it is , i dont know how to implement
normal HTML stuff inside it and how to add jqgrid. i will have to
research more, i guess it is not suppose to spend a lot of time  .

Yes my application , developing currently really need UI Framework
like that. It is completely a web application , which need desktop
like features. i am even thinking i may use flex for it in next
version. It is a Forensic File indexing and search engine + Review
platform.