Greetings.

I disable the registration form that generated auth:
    auth.settings.actions_disabled = ['register']
I made a new registration form that stores information in two tables
(auth_user and teacher), with the help of this recipe:
    http://www.web2pyslices.com/main/slices/take_slice/102
But I realized that to do it myself, my form loses functionality when
compared to that generated by default for auth.

To be more specific, I realized that I do not think the "unique group" for
each user (that's no problem because they can easily solve it.)

The question is: Am I missing some other functionality? Am I doing my
registration form less safe?

Thanks.