I will add logging.

Mind that it has pointed out that impersonate/0 presents a mild
security risk. We have already changed the impersonate action in trunk
and not you have to submit the user_id via POST to impersonate.

I am still not 100% happy with this but since it is a security issue
we are breaking backward compatibility for this action. The change for
you will be minimal.

Massimo