web2py entry on wikipedia[0] seens to be a little outdated showing
deprecated information about web2py.

[ Who uses.., latest version, applied stack, T2 T3(??), book editions, wiki,
bazzar(?)...]

I never created or edited wikipedia pages before, I need to learn a little
about this markup to start helping on this page, if there is someone here
who has the ability for writing in wikipedia and willing to help to keep
this page updated, include a logo. some screenshots of new admin and
welcome, mentioning the /poweredby and application wizard, and also the
stand alone feature of the new dal.

This is important because a search[1] on google shows wikipedia entry as the
6th, bing[2] as the 3th, 2nd on Yahoo[3] and most people could take first
impressions about the framework by this wikipedia entry.

----

[0] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web2py

[1] http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&site=&source=hp&q=web2py

[2] http://www.bing.com/search?q=web2py&go=&form=QBRE&filt=lf