In my web2py application I'm allowing users to upload PDF documents
(via an upload field) and then on another page I provide a download
link, however, I think because of the file renaming security feature
these PDF documents are truly being downloaded again (saved locally to
each user's desktop) instead of just displayed in a new browser window
as is the case with most other PDFs I encounter on other websites.  Is
there any way to provide a link directly to a file that was uploaded
so the browser can display it without having to download the file
again?

Thanks,
Adam