Actually, that was the example I tried following. I still have
previous tables from the wizard generator the first time around I
tried to actually create them.

So, I inserted the example into the models/db.py, saved and go to
database administration, but it still shows the previous tables
generated by the wizard:
db.auth_user
db.auth_group
db.auth_membership
db.auth_permission
db.auth_event

Is there some other way of creating/viewing these tables, then
constantly going/creating the tables with the database wizard?