ii  python-couchdb
0.6-1
from Ubuntu 10.04.1 dpkg -l
I have to go visit a customer site today so will look again tonight. I think
it is probably time for me to update direct from Apache. This may be a
problem since the rest of the release actually uses CouchDb. I am very
interested in getting this going so will do what I can - this I am thinking
would be a good database for me to store configuration data in since it has
a multi-master disconnect model that still resolves replication issues. I
would have to go into it a lot deeper to explain why but will skip it for
now.

Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year.
Ron