I don't understand. Let's say app has 2 components, a and b, each with
its load view. I have discovered that an ajax that causes a to go to
the server can then have a update b by returning a
jQuery("#b_some_id").html("hello");

I discovered this because I'm completely recasting my app as
components and all the ajax scripts from before still work (after
getting updating urls). I know this isn't what the doc describes
(using response.js), but is it kosher, anyway?