Hi everyone.
I'm customizing my authentication and access control system (following
the instructions from the web2py website and some examples of this
group).

I've renamed my auth_user table with the following:
auth.settings.table_user_name = 'ciudadanos'

Then I renamed the fields "first_name" and "last_name", defining my
custom table. But when I try to insert a record (from database
administration interface), I receive an error.

¿Is it possible to rename fields of auth_user table without having to
change web2py source code?
If it isn't possible, ¿is there a way to set an "alias" for a  field,
so it can be referenced by its name or by its alias?

Thanks in advance.