> is that a modified version of Instant Press?
For our open source scientific programming group (the.hacker.within), I
combined of the WordPress Clone and the wiki plugin. Replacing  'Read Full
Story' with 'Wiki support materials', e.g.
http://hackerwithin.org/thw/plugin_wiki/page/welcome
http://hackerwithin.org/thw/blog/view/1

The source code is available at:
http://www.launchpad.net/thw

We're using the site to manage our peer-teaching materials and
practice/teach collaborative software dev on campus.

>We really should remove the web2py favicon from the Welcome ap
Oops, an oversight, I'll swap in ours. Yes, a generic favicon might be good
idea for the source.

The site is only a few weeks old, with more features on the way. Any
suggestions would be much appreciated. I'm slowly porting my research and
teaching materials to web2py--it is a fantastic framework.

-Nico
http://www.nicopresto.com