Hi all again,

Some other test. When I put "http" as the user and group for executing
cherokee I get a 503 error. The documentation of cherokee says that is
probably because cherokee can not find the defined source or have not
the proper permissions to execute it (if I understand well). I hope this
helps to help me :-P

Cheers,

Offray