On Jan 6, 2011, at 7:47 PM, Luther Goh Lu Feng wrote:

> I see. I did hear about InstantPress, but was under the impression
> that it is simply meant to be a blog because the similar name to
> Wordpress.

WordPress is increasingly useful as a site builder. I developed
http://prfound.org using Expression Engine, a commercial CMS more or less
competitive with Drupal, and ended up converting it to WordPress. Simple, good
administrative interface, decent features if you're not too ambitious.

The closest Python-based equivalent to Drupal is probably Plone (built on Zope).