On Jan 7, 2011, at 1:56 PM, VP wrote:

> Thanks.
> What if I have something like this:
>
> example1.com   /app1/controller1
> example1.net   /app1/controller2
>
> How would this translate into this new syntax?

Right now it doesn't split an application across domains. If that's useful, I
could extend the syntax. There's an alternative syntax to the one I showed
earlier, where the domain map is defined globally in the BASE router. While
it's not currently a feature, it would look like this:

routers = dict(
    BASE = dict(
        domains = {
            "example1.com" : "app1/controller1",