This is beautiful.
@Massimo check this out it has a potential for a huge effect on the
request latency if the database supports async requests. Postgres
does. Imagine your views if the supported futures and rendered the
template as results from the database and tasklets became available.
You can probably add some of the decorators and event loop from
monocle. if you had some async support in you Dal.