On Jan 9, 2011, at 11:41 PM, pbreit wrote:
> I'm a bit confused as well. Perhaps some more example would help.

What's your current routes.py?

A general question for the list: how many of you are using domain routing? That
is, where you route a particular incoming domain to a particular route? And if
you are, are you using autoroutes, or your own regexes?

How many of you are using routes.py for something else?

> Also, I would agree that per-application routing should be the default.

I'm not sure what you mean by this. You get per-app routing if you specify an
app-specific route, either in the base router or the app-specific routes.py.