Hi,

I need to improve that, the fact is that details table runs in a different
thread because it is called by ajax. So it have no access to the DAL instance
used in main table's datasource.

So in model It assign a new variable pointing to the instance of DAL in commom
case it is db. But you can name it differently or have múltiple dbs. And that
the only way I found to have the DAL instance

In the top of model I referenced DAL again. Simply doing
powertabledb = plugins.powertable.get('db', db )

I'll change that so it will assume db as default and you can pass a parameter
if you want to use another db.

I am rewriting the plugin from the scratch to implement server/json processing
in a better way.

Thank you for testing and reporting this issues.

Bruno

Enviado via iPhone