What I proposed allows you post links and organize them. Why should
the social network handle content? I can post a video on
viemo,bookmark it with my network and find out who else is interested
in it.

I like the idea of being able to handle groups of users though.
Facebook does it. In a sense a group is just like a user that does not
correspond to a physical person.

Massimo