Note, the PyCon early bird prices have been extended to Jan. 25, so it's not
too late to get the lower rates. But apparently it's filling up fast (the
conference overall, not necessarily the web2py tutorial), so don't wait.

http://us.pycon.org/2011/blog/2011/01/17/pycon-early-bird-prices-extended-until-january-25t/

Anthony