passwd=password,

host=host,

port=port,

charset=charset,
                                                              ))
In dal.py
However, the error is still appear

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/drayco/web2py/gluon/restricted.py", line 188, in
restricted
    exec ccode in environment
  File "/home/drayco/web2py/applications/iscada/models/cfedb.py", line
16, in <module>
    migrate = False)
  File "/home/drayco/web2py/gluon/dal.py", line 3457, in define_table
    sequence_name=sequence_name))
  File "/home/drayco/web2py/gluon/dal.py", line 3741, in __init__
    "primarykey must be a list of fields from table '%s " % tablename
SyntaxError: primarykey must be a list of fields from table
'med_dnpmst_4

Well I think this is a problem with compatibility.

Do you have any suggestions?