Excellent! je prends le train, direction MTL, a tous les quelques mois
pour me rendre au bureau (peut-etre un peu moins souvent l'hiver ;) )

SO, I have a question: Once, I use the button to add a field (which
does work well), what should be the expected back-end result? does one
of the tables get updated? or should a new table get generated based
on input type? How about a Field name? generic one name fits all (or
depends on type?)

Mart :)