Perhaps I missed an important point;

I have an "api.py" which I loaded through the modules directory;

This "api.py" makes calls for data to external web services;

In my controller; I have

api = local_import('api')

def remote():
     api_result = api.xml_request({'id':'123456'})

     return dict(results=api_result)

What seems to happen is the first call to controller makes a call to the "api.py" script and I get the results; but lets say I change the parameters and reload the page; I see the same results returned. Only if I restart the wb2py server do I see the change on the first request and then same thing;

so I wonder if maybe this request is stored in cache and it re-uses this result on subsequent requests; or perhaps something else is causing this problem.

Thanks.