On Thursday, January 27, 2011 6:55:24 PM UTC-5, Phoboss wrote:

> OK, I tried to change the code of web2py_ajax.html BUT all function
> code was commented out!! What is going on?

Here's the file in trunk:
http://code.google.com/p/web2py/source/browse/applications/welcome/views/web2py_ajax.html

Is your version the same? When you say the code is commented out, are you
referring to the <!-- and //--> just inside the script tags? If so, that is
commonly done so that older browsers that don't support Javascript won't end
up displaying the Javascript code as if it were plain text (the opening and
closing HTML comment tags tell the browser to ignore everything in between).
See http://www.javascripter.net/faq/hidingjs.htm.

Anthony