On 28 January 2011 14:09, Alexandre Andrade <alexandrema...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I think you need manually create index(es) in the database.

I did create indexes although I do not think it should be necessary for
id-fields in the light of the following quote from Postgresql documentation:

"PostgreSQL automatically creates a unique index when a unique
constraint or a primary key is defined for a table. The index covers
the columns that make up the primary key or unique columns (a
multicolumn index, if appropriate), and is the mechanism that enforces
the constraint."

Creating indexes did not make a difference to my problem.

Regards
Johann

--
 May grace and peace be yours in abundance through the full knowledge of God
and of Jesus our Lord!  His divine power has given us everything we need for