Oh, I'm sure the problem is on my side (I have tones of crap in my
web2py server). I'm sure if I clean up, things would run much
smoother... Actually, I think I will. Lemme install a fresh server
with basic app, and I'll try it. I'll let you know what I find.

For now, I can just say that I was unable to import the plugin,
because the exception stated that it could not find it (when the path
it displayed did match where I had installed it). The only diffence I
had with what you documented in your example was the names of the
controller and view.

ANyways, I'll let you know.

Mart :)