On 31 January 2011 21:52, Anthony <abasta...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is that a Python error code? When I Google that error, all the references I
> see are to Javascript errors in particular browsers. Could the problem be on
> the client side?

I think you are on the right track.  The error message appeared when I used
Chrome.  When I try Firefox I get a popup:
"A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You
can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will
complete.

Script: http://localhost:8000/init/static/jquery.js:111";

With a button to stop the script or continue.  In this case (Firefox) I did
not get the error message printed on the terminal.

Regards
Johann

--
 May grace and peace be yours in abundance through the full knowledge of God
and of Jesus our Lord!  His divine power has given us everything we need for