Congratulations.

There is other cool stuff coming out on GAE soon. I have been given
early access to some of the new SDK since December, but I am under and
NDA with Google so I will not say too much. I will say, however, there
will soon be more good reasons to have an app developed with web2py.
More projects that today would not consider running on GAE, will
consider it in near future and if they are written with web2py will
need minimal or no re-writing.

Massimo