http://wiki.drizzle.org/FAQ
Can I run a website with this?
No. We are still making incompatible changes, and certainly do not
believe the code is production quality. Right now we are defaulting
many configure operations to generate debugging code for us so our
binaries are not optimal. Therefore, do not go out and benchmark this
and expect it to be one way or the other. We are currently only doing
benchmarks where it makes sense for us to determine where bottlenecks
are.