Thanks a lot for your response, I tried to follow it but got a "Not
defined" error for the clean_session() function you'd mentioned. I
tried to force "session.clear" at the begging of modules/menu.py, but
the after logging out from my app, Janrain's plugin still recognized
me with "Welcome back" and "it's not me" screen. Cleaning local cache
and cookies did help, but this cleans Janrain's (local) cache too, so
I don't know how to proceed from here. In addition, you mentioned a
"nutshell" - what is it?
I would like to few words about "It is not a web2py deficiency." -
web2py is great, because it is done right. It is designed and written
the right way, the adoption to web2py framework is excellent. The
above addressees to new users.
Thanks.