On Feb 3, 2011, at 3:43 PM, kawate wrote:

> The messages initialized in this module is not passed to T.
> Thus such as the message  'Registration needs verification' can not be
> translated.
> Please visit and register and login before mail address verification
> at 'https://masel-style.appspot.com/questions/client/person', where
> every thing is in Japanese but easy to understand the form( i hope)
> Please advise smart solutions.
> Thank you in advance

Massimo & I have been discussing a solution to this problem that would also
solve a set of other difficulties in gluon. I think we've reached a tentative
resolution. However, Massimo will be releasing a new stable version shortly,
and we don't want to make the changes until that's out.

So: not yet, but soon.