I am getting "No module named gluon.widget" when trying to run web2py from
the command line on a Mac. Double-clicking web2py.app works fine. Does
double-clicking the app add some sort of path?

I have other versions of Python on my Mac. Should web2py be running off the
Python that comes in the download? How do I force it to run off that Python?

Any ideas?

Resources $ which python
/usr/bin/python

Resources $ python web2py.py -h
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "web2py.py", line 16, in <module>
    import gluon.widget
ImportError: No module named gluon.widget

Resources $ python2.5 web2py.py -h