Nope not working for me. A raw checkout of a branch, there is no NEWINSTALL
file, nor a welcome.w2p file since we don't need it.

The app only contains controllers, cron, languages, models, modules, static,
tests, views, __init__.py.

>From this state, when starting web2py just by python web2py.py. Navigate to
the app in firefox or other web browser, and it crashes because it cannot
connect to the sqlite database 5 times, this is because the databases folder
does not exist from a raw checkout of our app, and web2py does not seem to
be creating any of the folders.

If I navigate into my app directory, and run ``mkdir databases`` then
navigate to the app, everything is fine, and web2py ends up making the
uploads, private, cache, sessions, and errors folders.

--
Thadeus