Following the early chapters of the online book. I got web2py working
under 127.0.0.1:8000 but still confused with a couple things.

I'm learning web2py on a virtual server which mimics my company's set
up. The spec is as follow.
Windows Server 2008 R2
IIS7.5.
Python 2.7
MySQL 5.5

- Can I run web2py with the already running IIS7 service instead of
its own server? IIS already set up to recognize python scripts and
Django.

- The IIS needs to point the base of the website to a directory. For a
web2py site, which directory should this point to?

- I found a blog explaining how to set up ISAP_Rewrite 3, but IIS 7.5
now comes with its own URL Rewrite thing. Are there any tutorials
online about how to set this up?

best regards.