Hello my new community,

I have followed your suggestion and created an account at webfactional.com
to host my web2py project at Webactional.

They have set up my account and installed web2py for me quickly!

Questions:

1- Can you give me some instructions to get ( Web2py) Admin Area to work on
webfactional.com ?

   a. It keeps asking me for a password. Is it because that I have changed
their password that I have just received for my new account, or do I have to
follow certain instructions to log in my Administrator Area for web2py at
Webfactional.

2- Can you give me some new resources to read and learn how to get my web2py
projects done at webfactional.com ?

# Some of the references that I have found by searching on google ( all over
the Internet) are old , so I am looking forward to get some of your tips and
advises.

# Note ( I could not get it my web2py to work on domain.com , but I will
keep trying some methods later and update my last topic on this group).

Best regards,