Based on your criteria listed in your original post, the answer is
easy -> http://www.xtuple.com/

You can interface with the database that xTuple uses (postgresql) from
any language. So you can extend xTuple using any set of tools you
want.

Don't bite off more than you can chew though...ERPs are VERY
complex...and 80% of the complexity is nothing to do with programming,
but with business process analysis and accounting process analysis.

A main thing you may want is to make sure you choose a provider of the
software that has LOTS of experience in your EXACT line of
business...xTuple is experienced in manufacturing...just
FYI...specialization of provider will save you TONS of
headaches...don't shy away from bigger companies either though, as
they have benefits too...but stay away from MS Dynamics...it will
cause you endless sleepless nights and costs...

Good luck!